RVMAP Portal
< Back to all Questions

I hold a Service and Caravan Certification license – can I perform gas installation work?

No. A gas fitters licence is required. To perform service work on or installation of a gas appliance you must hold a gas fitters licence. The “type” of gas licence varies between states but all states require the work to be done by a gas fitter.