RVMAP Portal
< Back to all Questions

Can I repair or replace appliances?

Repair of gas appliances in now controlled und AS/NZS4575. This is extra training once a gas fitter has gained his full license. This is a law in the process of change.  You may require a certificate and plate change. Some states will also require the work registered via a portal. To replace an appliance your gas fitters license must be endorsed for this type of work.